Friday, April 8, 2011

Beginnings

I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a stay at home mom and raise our babies, Hailey, who is currently 11, Delaney,2 3/4, & Sophie, 4 months. My oldest attends public school, but I plan to homeschool our youngest two. Before becoming a full-time mama, I taught kindergarten for one year, and special education preschool for three years. I have a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education, and a master's degree in Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education.

I am starting this blog to track the progress my children make in their education, as well as keep track of ideas that I have. And maybe to brag just a little bit, should amazing events occur. :)

I plan to keep separate categories...i.e., literacy, math, organization, etc. to make things easier to find. I am excited to begin with the basics since Delaney is just 2, and look forward to watching all the ways my girls will explore and learn to love being curious about the world around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, opinions and ideas!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com